Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Muhammad Ali

Muhammad Ali is a professional heavy weight boxer. He is generally considered the greatest heavy weight boxer in the sports history. At the age of 22 he won the world's  heavyweight championship in 1964 from Sonny Liston in a stunning fight. He is one of the most recognized sports figures in past 100 years. Real name Cassius Marcellus Clay, Jr., was born on January 17, 1942 in Louisville, Kentucky.  Clay made his professional debut on October 29, 1960, winning a six-round decision over Tunney Hunsaker. He changed his name to Mohammad Ali when he was 23 years old.
Muhammad Ali Quote's:
 
  • I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.
 
  • You haven't learned the meaning of Friendship, ... It's not something you learn in schoolyou really haven't learned anything."
  •  
  • I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.' Muhammad

  • Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don't let yourself believe it will happen to you.

I hope you have enjoyed my blog on Muhammad Ali. If you have any questions, how I can improve on it or how well I did please comment in the question box below. Thank you.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment