Wednesday, November 27, 2013

black Friday

 What's Black Friday


Black Friday is when lots of people go to stores and get better discounts. The items are much cheaper then the normal price. The three things that I found interesting about Black Friday is
1. they have a new shopping day called cyber Monday. Cyber Monday is when people don't want to fight the crowd.
2. A similar day in Canada and Great Britain is called boxing day.
3. My last interesting thing that I learned about black Friday is historians believed that the Philly started the name Black Friday. This topic is related to Thanksgiving because the people buy things the day after Thanksgiving. That's why it is related to Thanksgiving.





My Opinion on Black Friday

My opinion on Black Friday is that people are going nuts on shopping. They get up so early at 3:00 in the morning and go shopping. The people there are so crazy that they get violent. I formed this opinion by watching the news showing people fighting and throwing things at each other. The resources that I used to get information on this topic is from Wonderopilis.org. People would think this is exciting because some people don't know what Black Friday is. My final thought about Black Friday is it should be a calm and normal day like any other shopping days and no violence. This is my opinion on Black Friday.

My top ten list

My top ten list is about What the deals are on Black Friday.
1. lg55 inch 1080p120 led tv is 499.99 dollars.
2. Samsung 65 inch 1080p for 999.99 dollars. regular price1,499,99
3. vision series 50 inch for 599.99. Regular Price 799.99
4. Sony smart with wifi blu ray player for 54.99 dollars. regular price189.99.
5. Samsung galaxy s4 free with two year contract. regular price 199.99 dollars.
6. lg for 24.99 dollars with a two year contract. Regular price 199.99 dollars.
7. Microsoft Surfacer32 gb 199.99. Regular price 349.99 dollars.
8. Mac Book Pro 13 inch with retina display 1,099 dollars. Regular price 1,299.99 dollars
9. ipad air with wifi 16 gb for 1449.99 dollars. Regular price 1499.99 dollars.
10. HP envy touch smart lap top 329.99 dollars. Regular price 799.99 dollars.

My Final Question about Black Friday Is........
My Question is why do people have to be so violent. They should  act like normal people. My challenge is how much money do average people buy? How Much profit do they get back? My thought is do other countries except America, great Britian and Canada? How do they do it? Is it all crazy and crowded or calm and respectful. This is how I feel about Black Friday. I hope you liked My Blog on Black  Friday. Please comment on the comment box below.



useful link http://wonderopolis.org/wonder/why-is-it-called-black-friday/

No comments:

Post a Comment